Today spatstat 1.48-0 ‘Model Prisoner’ has been uploaded to
Windows and OSX binaries are also available. You can also download it
from the github
The main changes are (full release notes
- Sufficient Dimension Reduction for point processes.
- Alternating Gibbs Sampler for point process simulation.
- Intensity approximation for area-interaction and Geyer models.
- New class of spatially sampled functions.
- ROC and AUC extended to other types of point patterns and models.
- More support for linear networks.
- More support for infinite straight lines.
- Simulation of ‘rhohat’ objects.
- Kernel smoothing accelerated.
- Methods for ‘head’ and ‘tail’ for spatial patterns.
- More low-level functionality.
- Improvements and bug fixes.
- spatstat now has more than 1000 help files.